1. This thread is about inhaler so i guess it's allowed. Was to late to buy tickets for the nijmegen gig. Maybe they comeback in the near future.
  2. Of course, it’s allowed.

It's just the endless comparisons with U2 must be extremely tiring for the band themselves when they want to do their own thing.
  3. Just saw them in the Paradiso in Amsterdam tonight and they are great!
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Of course, it’s allowed.

It's just the endless comparisons with U2 must be extremely tiring for the band themselves when they want to do their own thing.
    Yes true but in reality if it wasn't for Eli's dad being Bono, I don't think they would be getting all these press, festival gigs and sold shows. Eli probably doesn't like it but I'm pretty sure the rest of the band don't mind.

5. Friday at Appelpop. Peter, you stood almost next to me I think. Are you the one with that nice digi camera,? You took lot's of pictures. I was wearing an U2 innocence/exp t-shirt. They were nice rocking. He looks almost the same as his father, so is his voice comparing to the young Bono.

6. I know I am not to make any comparisons, so I won’t....
    Just posting this picture to show my sincere appreciation for the fine gig I saw tonight in Amsterdam!

7. It was a really great gig tonight at the Paradiso!
  8. Originally posted by u2joost:[image]
    I know I am not to make any comparisons, so I won’t....
    Just posting this picture to show my sincere appreciation for the fine gig I saw tonight in Amsterdam!
    Nice pic. Heard Anton was there too