1. Originally posted by TrabiDre:[..]
    People always get an bit angry when we are front row
    By the way he wears the same shoes as his dad on stage to look a little taller
    I do remember Amsterdam 2015, I was only second row and I couldn't see shit
  2. Originally posted by maartenpetra:
    Friday at Appelpop. Peter, you stood almost next to me I think. Are you the one with that nice digi camera,? You took lot's of pictures. I was wearing an U2 innocence/exp t-shirt. They were nice rocking. He looks almost the same as his father, so is his voice comparing to the young Bono.

I wasn't in the crowd, but in de photo pit right in front of the stage But I did notice the U2 innocence/exp t-shirt!
  3. It’s weird.

Imagine being a young chap in a band and thinking about all the attention from the ladies. You see them all there but they are all wearing red rocks T-shirt’s that they bought when they were new.
  4. Definitely not U2 fans
  5. When I go see at The Roxy this November, I'll be their age lol
  6. He should engage the audience more, but he'll have to drop the guitar.

Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

would be better for him if there were less similarities. Having almost the same voice as Bono isn't necessarily a good thing.. unless it's exactly the same.. and clearly he's missing a lot of Bono's stage presence..
  7. They look bored shitless.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:It’s weird.

Imagine being a young chap in a band and thinking about all the attention from the ladies. You see them all there but they are all wearing red rocks T-shirt’s that they bought when they were new.
    Probably happened with the likes of Julian Lennon too,people trying to cling on to John post 1980,so I can imagine...(see what I did there)