1. Originally posted by miryclay:Whoops, I missed out on Inhaler Tix at a super small club in Toronto in May. If anyone has a spare I'll take it off your hands. PM me
    I hope you get lucky , they played a great gig in Manchester the other night 😊
  2. They're defo growing a following.. I'm witnessing some teenage drama on Twitter with girls fighting over the band
  3. Any plans to release an album this year?
  4. u2.com is handling it.
  5. The benefits of having Bono as your father ,they don't strike me as anything that stand out from the crowd.
  6. What are fan girls arguing about? Whose hotter? lol

OR do you mean, girls that actually know/hang out with boys, are fighting over them?
  7. Well it’s like anything you either like something or you don’t, dare I say it even U2 aren’t to a lot of people’s liking but hey that’s the great thing about choice.
  8. I don't think they've got that wow factor that makes you sit up and pay attention,he might not like having his Father's name associated with his band but that is the main reason some doors have opened for them whether they can keep them open remains to be seen.