1. That my honest face release, is that 10 inch or a 12 inch?

Is there two separate releases 10 and 12? I’m finding both sizes on the internet yet I only thought there was one release ?
  2. My Honest Face is a 10"
  3. There are some online stores like banquetrecords that had some stock last week
  4. Originally posted by wbarenno:[..]

That my honest face release, is that 10 inch or a 12 inch?

Is there two separate releases 10 and 12? I’m finding both sizes on the internet yet I only thought there was one release ?
    My Honest Face is a 10" black vinyl.
  5. These singles are already released and available to track down.
    According to RSD UK the 10" is released tomorrow (24th October 2020) but has been available since 29th August 2020.
  6. Ive seen the My Honest Face 10'' as being advertised as limited 1000 copies for RSD. But for the amount that already leaked on sale early, physically avail on ebay (not just a pre-order).... and thats before the alottment to RSD shops.... seems like there way more than strictly 1000... anyone have any confirmation on this?
    Or perhaps was todays RSD version a different version with a RSD sticker or something to differicate it from endless supply of the non-RSD version (or are they one-and-the-same)
  7. Originally posted by marik:Ive seen the My Honest Face 10'' as being advertised as limited 1000 copies for RSD. But for the amount that already leaked on sale early, physically avail on ebay (not just a pre-order).... and thats before the alottment to RSD shops.... seems like there way more than strictly 1000... anyone have any confirmation on this?
    Or perhaps was todays RSD version a different version with a RSD sticker or something to differicate it from endless supply of the non-RSD version (or are they one-and-the-same)
    The record should be called 'My Dishonest Counter'.

I bought that record in August for me and today for a friend-no really. There are many more than a 1000. I was thinking the same thing.
  8. I checked both copies and they are identical.