1. I'm in North America mine left the UK Wednesday and got it today 7/9 didn't seem like there was any shipping delay on mine
  2. having my first listen
  3. Probably not,they've certainly jumped the que as their sound is very polished not like a debut album no doubt Daddy called in a few favours with his mates in the industry.
  4. Unfortunately the album sounds kind of over-produced to my ears. As a band, they’ve lost the raw energy of their original sound. It’s a pity.
  5. The layout of the album cover seems a bit too reminiscent of Pop and the USA release of Boy if he’s trying to establish his independence from dad.

6. On this website probably not. However, they seem to be growing their own fanbase from the younger generation now which is good to see.

7. I probably won't. It's not they're bad, but not great either. Just one in a dozen.

Saw them on a festival in 2019. Eli is really Bono is his early 20's. If he was not, i would have probably walked away.

But i did buy the LP yesterday. Didn't listen yet. But I hope they made some progress and that we can say in a couple of years that we have a real collecters item with great music.
  8. The album is getting a positive response.
  9. Inhaler just announced four US dates in September. Nashville, Chicago, NY and LA.
  10. They did like 3 days ago. Sold out already
  11. Does he climb up stage rigs and speakers and jump into the audience to get attention like his old man did?