1. Originally posted by PiM1975:[..]

I wasn't in the crowd, but in de photo pit right in front of the stage But I did notice the U2 innocence/exp t-shirt!
    Okay yes, I remember it. Saw you in front of me. Few people there. Lucky you, best spot.
  2. Do they sell anything at their gigs? Merch, vinyl, cds?

3. One more picture of the Amsterdam gig, with the Irish flag. Not that sharp but I thought it was a nice pic...
  4. Black and white T-shirts. No music. When I asked Eli after the gig when there would be an album, he said aiming at early next year.
  5. Thanks....I was hoping for some music to buy but ok, they are young, they have time left
  6. turns out there actually ARE cd singles for My Honest Face and It won't always be like this, but they were sold out before Rotterdam. They are waiting for the second pressing

I really like their show, could have been longer, though
    very nice guys, hope to see them soon again and very excited for their upcoming album
  7. Originally posted by sparko:turns out there actually ARE cd singles for My Honest Face and It won't always be like this, but they were sold out before Rotterdam. They are waiting for the second pressing

I really like their show, could have been longer, though
    very nice guys, hope to see them soon again and very excited for their upcoming album
    I wonder how much will those first CDs go for in 10 years if Inhaler eventually end up exploding as it all indicates
  8. they are already very sought after on Facebook in an Inhaler Group (which is mostly frequented by U2 fans....) - put one on ebay and I guess they already bring some nice cash. Don't know how much they cost, though

9. Oh man...that...sucks.

Obviously having any audience is better than having no audience, and I'm sure they still appreciate it - but when you're an up and coming, young band - you obviously want your music to be heard by the generation you yourself are a part of. It must be so weird for them haha.

Not to mention...............it's obvious why those "older" folk are there lol. Awkward.
  10. I was at their concert in Berlin. The venue was a small club with maybe 200 guests. I guess half of them were U2 fans and a bit older, but the German fan base is also older on average as in UK/IRL. The other half of the fans were young people at the age of Inhaler's band members.

Okay, I'm not the youngest anymore and I did not know them, if Eli wasn’t Bono’s son, but I thought that Inhaler's gig was really great. Regardless of everything, I think they are all very talented young men who love to make music. I really enjoyed seeing them live.
  11. Rumoured to be playing Glastonbury.