1. Dang, that boy looks like his old man from way back when.
  2. I saw them with a bunch of other bands at Cypress Avenue a few weeks back. They have the swagger, but maybe not the tunes quite yet.

Not my vid - credit to the OP - but here's the set. Good guitar choice:
  3. “Ok, you support us in Australia/Asia and Eli’s band gets to support you on a few dates... deal?”
  4. This conversation definitely took place ✓✓✓
  5. Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.

In no world would a band this small get to open for an artist that big.
  6. You can call them small but if you see their dates this year, holy moly. They are dogged to get touring.

It Won't Always Be Like This is by a mile their strongest work and very enjoyable for me <3 I hope they polish up more work with the quality of this. Wonder how far they will take this. .
  7. Yeah, I really like It Won’t Always Be Like This but none of their other songs have caught my attention. It’s in my current car playlist and comes up regularly. I’ll be seeing them supporting Blossoms later in the year.
  8. I Want You is their best song.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Yeah, I really like It Won’t Always Be Like This but none of their other songs have caught my attention. It’s in my current car playlist and comes up regularly. I’ll be seeing them supporting Blossoms later in the year.
    Exactly the same , I can't be bothered with the rest of their work but this one sparked since the beginning. And it show a lot of potential!

Awesome that you are seeing both Blossoms and them in one shot. Good stuff.