1. Glastonbury
  2. Luminous Times.

Hands down.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I think the casual fan has been the target of all U2 tours, at least since the '00s, and we still had way more setlist variation than this.

I remember one concert, I think in 05, when the people either side of me hadn't heard of the War album. I think U2 picked up a lot of new fans after Beautiful Day. I don't think they are picking up many these days judging by the age of many people I saw in London. If I'm right, then they should play concerts for their old fans - like me. So, maybe they should have played smalls venues and included far more songs from the JT weapons. Personally, their management, which I believe is same management as Madonna and they have been compared with venture capitalism, will ensure U2 are exploited.
  4. R & H stuff. At least AIWIY, it's a great song, known by virtually everyone, & hasn't been played much for quite a while.

Some JT b-sides would be awesome, but so unlikely.
  5. Originally posted by scarletoak:They are stuck to the video screen. That is the reason for the lack of variation in the setlist, I believe. This was the same with PopMart, for example. They need some strong hits to open the show, and they soon dropped ASOH. They were not satisfied with the encore and they add Mysterious Ways and Vertigo. That is the variation for this tour. Do not expect more. U2 plays it safe.

Yes, you're right. They can change only in the opening songs or the encore. But they dropped ASOH soon so I don' t think they will play OOC, I wish it was. I like to see Walk to the Water, Spanish Eyes or even Desire but it seems impossible. And yes..."40" we all want it.