1. I really want the Live At Madison Square Garden 1987 on vinyl and I still need JT for my collection but I think 200 euros for that box is a bit expensive, since I don't really care about the other stuff, so I dont know if I should get the box or the golden JT vinyl..
  2. No its an LP but may as well be a 7". Pretty much hot off the press this week. First 250 were pressed on red vinyl and the remainder on blue vinyl.
  3. Hello. I cannot advocate the sale of bootlegs i'm afraid. I do know many traders who deal with such items and I have been very fortunate for many years to trade for things like this. Some of the asking prices are ridiculous.
  4. You were just inside the red vinyl pressing capping point before they switched to blue vinyl from number 251 onward to 500.
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I really want the Live At Madison Square Garden 1987 on vinyl and I still need JT for my collection but I think 200 euros for that box is a bit expensive, since I don't really care about the other stuff, so I dont know if I should get the box or the golden JT vinyl..

I would suggest you shop around as there were plenty of these pressed and made. If you are diligent in your search I am sure you can get what you want for a good price. The box set is a rather nice item to have.
    I don't know if it is still widely available on U2.Com as initial copies sold also came with a Joshua Tree bag to house the two box sets in (as pictured here). You may still be lucky and they may be available.
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I really want the Live At Madison Square Garden 1987 on vinyl and I still need JT for my collection but I think 200 euros for that box is a bit expensive, since I don't really care about the other stuff, so I dont know if I should get the box or the golden JT vinyl..
    https://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2TWEBWWGBP&sku=U2TBN035

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B06XH6P1LK/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Also discogs or music stack too!