1. They did put it right again with this album though Matt. Dig Out Your Soul.

Oasis - Falling Down (A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Mix)

To hear that album Noel made with Amorphous Androgynous would be great. Especially if their track record was up to their usual standard as evidenced in this version of Falling Down.

2. A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night (Soundtrack)

3. U2 - 04-08-1987 NEC Arena, Birmingham, UK
    Bootleg Double LP Pressing

4. U2 - 23-01-1981 McCordie Hall Queen's University, Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Bootleg LP Pressing

5. Depeche Mode - Violator (Limited Edition Numbered 10 x 12" vinyl singles box set)
    Promotional Advance Copy for release on 17-07-2020

Thank you Xavier at Mute for this freebie. Looking forward to reviewing this over the weekend!

6. Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun
    (7 LP vinyl limited edition box set)

7. Douglas Adams - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Triple Vinyl)

8. Left to right...
    Joy Division - Transmission (2020 Remaster 12")
    Joy Division - Atmosphere (2020 Remaster 12")
    Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (2020 Remaster 12")

9. Joy Division - Closer (40th Anniversary Limited Crystal Clear Edition LP)

10. Jeff Buckley - Grace (Bergundy Vinyl Edition)
  11. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[image]
    Left to right...
    Joy Division - Transmission (2020 Remaster 12")
    Joy Division - Atmosphere (2020 Remaster 12")
    Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (2020 Remaster 12")
    Great haul. Three classic tracks.
  12. Repressed onto 180g vinyl for the 40th anniversary. Time to get newly pressed into the collection as I have played my originals so many times over the years. If memory serves me well I originally picked them up around the time The Unforgettable Fire was released from a small little record shop in Swansea market named Musiquarium. This shop was so small and it felt like you were in an aquarium. Aptly titled shop indeed.

I was too young to get them any earlier as pocket money was limited but loved the sound of the band as I would listen to John Peel every night on BBC Radio 1 and he played all the great music of the time. I always wanted U2 to do a Peel session and would wait every week to see what band was going to be next in the hope it would be U2, but they were never invited. I recall he didn't like them and would detract their output which was a shame as those early singles will always stand the test of time and Peel was wrong.

On a Saturday morning I would visit a friend from school and we would play his older brothers record collection which was loaded with all the great stuff from 1977 to 1984 and was an absolute godsend to my ears. Never looked back!