1. And sofa too
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    So... IMO we can close the Pearl Jam and Coldplay threads. But just because I'm not into it and don't care about it, I'm not going to lobby for it to be closed. I'm just going to stay out of it.

And since we blast some people for getting off topic, this thread is about vinyl, not how feel about your opinion on what threads are redundant or not. I say if you don't like thread, don't enter. If you want to go through this site and pick out some repetitive threads, I'd be more than happy. There are plenty of them... If you were good little thread redundancy police, you could surely find them for yourselves...

Don't be a Nazi fascist and take it upon yourself to decide for others.

That was not my point, I am a vinyl collector myself, I just said close this thread because we already have a vinyl thread.
  3. But noone uses the other one
    So let's take advantage from this
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]

That was not my point, I am a vinyl collector myself, I just said close this thread because we already have a vinyl thread.
    Ok, how about you go use that one for its intended purpose and discuss whats available and if its official and if there are different versions (yawn) and we'll use this thread for its intended purpose and share our collections...

Or are you going through other threads that have been opened that are similar, if not the same? And why does it bother you?
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Ok, how about you go use that one for its intended purpose and discuss whats available and if its official and if there are different versions (yawn) and we'll use this thread for its intended purpose and share our collections...

Or are you going through other threads that have been opened that are similar, if not the same? And why does it bother you?
    Relax man, I was just giving my opinion, I think it's not necessary for 2 vinyl threads thats it. No need for calling me a Nazi (wtf?!).
  6. Close this thread. My NGHFB got closed because we have a Gallagher thread.. We have 2 vinyl threads , the other one is 7 years old.

I agree close this thread!
  7. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Close this thread. My NGHFB got closed because we have a Gallagher thread.. We have 2 vinyl threads , the other one is 7 years old.

I agree close this thread!
    Ahhh. The truth comes out. Bitter, party of one.

Mods, if you feel the need to close this thread, go ahead. I won't cry.

I wouldn't want anyone to sulk because this stays open and their thread got closed.
  8. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Ahhh. The truth comes out. Bitter, party of one.

Mods, if you feel the need to close this thread, go ahead. I won't cry.

I wouldn't want anyone to sulk because this stays open and their thread got closed.
    I don't care that the thread got closed, as there was another place to talk about the same thing. I also stated 8 days ago in this thread that the other vinyl thread has more posts and has been open longer. There's no point to having 2 vinyl threads as there's no point having a Noel thread, I didn't take that into consideration before making it. I sulk about important things dw..
  9. In fairness whilst the other thread has been open longer this one has been one of the most active threads since it's been open and has been used in an entirely different way than the other thread. I think it could be considered petty to close this thread. I also think the NGHFB thread should have stayed open, that is a band the Gallaghers are people, it would be the equivalent of having a Dave grohl thread then not allowing nirvana or foo fighters threads because he was in them.
  10. They can even change the title of the thread to: General Vinyl Thread. But there is no need to be angry