1. Can't stop myself from buying vinyl!

2. Love this album!
  3. We're on the same boat!
    And this is my favourite album of all time.i have the original issue and some reissue ( just because )
    Five years is the best Song of all time since God ( or whoever exists ) invented music

4. One of the most beautiful and epic soundtrack of all time
  5. Very nice. I picked up Depeche Mode - Violator and David Bowie - Live in Santa Monica '72 today!
  6. I'm just going to leave this here and walk away slowly...
  7. No, it's not. Experiencing some serious cases of CD rot here...some cd's I bought in the nineties are rotten now, as I found out a few days ago, among them 99.9 F by Suzanne Vega and even an SACD by Coleman Hawkins that was manufactured a few years ago.
    Not only do some vinyls sound better due to better mastering, they are also more durable. My original vinyl of that Hawkins/Webster album from the 1950s still sounds great and works fine. I'm on the edge of never buying cds again and stick to vinyl and mp3 only, the latter for convenience.
  8. Sure!expecially the vinyls from the 60s and 70s.they really sound better.then in the 80s with the economical boom there's been an increase in vinyl selling.but most are made of poor material.
    Me,playing vinyls everyday,i can hear the differences.and most of the 80s vinyls are very low.by the way much better than the cds