1. So I found the TUF album vinyl for £10 on eBay. Its original from 1984. Or I could buy the remastered version from U2.com for £20. Which one would you go for?

eBay is pre owned but seems in pretty good nick.
  2. The original?
  3. eBay has the 2009 remastered LP's for less than £15.
  4. TUF original is out there for reasonable prices, allthough I would prefer a new one. Albums like AB, Pop and Zooropa original easly go for 100e plus.
  5. The remastered TUF vinyl actually has pretty poor reviews in terms of quality. The original is great.
  6. Hi, a friend of mine is selling some of his cds and U2 stuff. I’m more into vinyl but in case any one is interested. Here’s a link to one of his cds up for auction. Once there you can see the rest of the items in the link to “seller’s other items”. Cheers

https://m.ebay.ie/itm/U2-Last-Night-At-The-Ritz-Silver-CD-RARE-New-York-1981-/223335249475

7. Coincidentally I just scanned my vintage "1985 Repress" ...only because I wasn't satisfied with the covers to be found online (and I needed one on my new phone...).
  8. Right
    The original is better as knowing that for the remastered versions they are not Re-mastered from the original tape
    There are plenty of copies of TUF original at affordable prices ( my store has got 6-7 copies ) even on Discogs
    The remastered version of TUF doesn’t sound so good
    Same for the albums like Boy October and War that have got too much bass ( quitely irritable)
    Original version are always better
    ( old school hard die fan )
  9. My original was brought on the Monday after Live Aid on the Saturday ?

10. Samsara Blues Experiment - Long Distance Trip (first pressing)