1. Originally posted by deanallison:I think the whole cd vs vinyl debate is an each to there own thing. Scientifically I think cd wins however what if it’s the imperfections about vinyl that make it why you prefer it? I always get the impression vinyl would sound more live than cd, don’t know why but maybe someone can give me more info, that idea appeals to me though. I’ve never played vinyl, I’ve owned 1 or 2 records but I’m a cd collector but i do find the vinyl thing interesting and I’ve been close a few times to going on a bit of a spending spree and buying all the u2 albums on vinyl and getting a record player to go with but thus far have resisted, I don’t know if that will last.
    hi dean hope your well
  2. Man, I'm so high I can hear colours and can't even see you

3. Originally posted by deanallison:I think the whole cd vs vinyl debate is an each to there own thing. Scientifically I think cd wins however what if it’s the imperfections about vinyl that make it why you prefer it? I always get the impression vinyl would sound more live than cd, don’t know why but maybe someone can give me more info, that idea appeals to me though. I’ve never played vinyl, I’ve owned 1 or 2 records but I’m a cd collector but i do find the vinyl thing interesting and I’ve been close a few times to going on a bit of a spending spree and buying all the u2 albums on vinyl and getting a record player to go with but thus far have resisted, I don’t know if that will last.

It is definitely a "to each their own" thing... and i guess, to an extent, "each to their own ears".

4. Let's go Retro....

5. POP POP

6. I put on youtube 2 songs from this vinyl