1. So just to be uhhhmm, clear. You waited 19 years and in the same month in which it is finally officially released to pick up the Boston bootleg vinyl. Was someone trying to ditch it? Because that does happen.

It looks great BTW. Did you actually make this?
  2. 1000% right

Looks and sounds perfecto already listening
  3. It looks great. Do you do this for personal or for biz?
  4. I bought new Greta Van Fleet so cover is made from toilet paper...
  5. Originally posted by koziol:Not selling, only for my private collection I ordering this from friend who works in pressing company. So sound, texture of cover all is even better than new relase at the market. I bought new Greta Van Fleet so cover is made from toilet paper...
    They must have got the last roll before Covid19.

6. A couple of nights ago I went to my first gig since early March where Hayley Mary, lead singer of The Jezabels (a great indie band from Sydney) played an acoustic set for a Covid-safe audience of 25. I met her after the show at the merchandise desk and she autographed a copy of her 10" debut EP. We laughed at her observation that it's only the dads who buy vinyl these days.

It was a joy to hear live music again but a bigger thrill to meet an artist I've followed for a decade and get her to personally autograph her latest record.

7. Finally got the Get On Your Boots 7 inch, now my NLOTH single collection is complete, next up: The Saints Are Coming on 7 inch
  8. Your all set. Do you have Soon 45?