1. Been after these for ages… only had a Siamese Dream reissue

2. Old boot but still in Mint condition, but I think Ill open it

3. Todays Offering, WET LEG if you havent heard of these yet, you probably will soon!!! class
  4. On a "Chaise Longue"

5. Great concert
  6. Good to see some Wetleg appreciation. I discovered them when they supported Inhaler, and dare I say it they were better than them! I should really get round to listening to the album.

7. WET LEG Green Vinyl getting a spin tonight!
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Good to see some Wetleg appreciation. I discovered them when they supported Inhaler, and dare I say it they were better than them! I should really get round to listening to the album.
    Love them, i too discovered them last year supporting Inhaler at the O2 Forum in kentish town London.

9. Lately, i got 2 frames to put a LP in, but i was thinking which 2 i should frame. I want only LP's to really play. Today i found these 2 LP's at a market for € 1,00 each. And as i'm a huge Bond fan, i found this a good solution
  10. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[image]
    Lately, i got 2 frames to put a LP in, but i was thinking which 2 i should frame. I want only LP's to really play. Today i found these 2 LP's at a market for € 1,00 each. And as i'm a huge Bond fan, i found this a good solution

11. This one is for sale in a Dutch supermarkt