1. Just saw a message on his FB page:

TO THE HATERS....
    I hereby clarify for all those haters that are interested ...
    Some rare people are constantly slowing down my work on
    U2 shows multicam edition claiming that I do not ask permission to use the footages I use to edit and that this is unfair and "against the rules".
    So here is my first and last answer about this bullshit!
    I ask permission for some people, yes, and many others
    send me their videos voluntarily, because they believe in my
    work and know that I am competent enough to use their footages files.
    Some few people have come to me and complained that I used their footages and therefore I have never used it again or, at least, I have started to ask their permission. Then, before you leaving distilling your venom and your envy,
    ASK me first how I do my own work. Find out more about me before you say shit.
    Each one edits the way that suits him. I watch others multicam projects from other editors, and frankly none of them get close to the microbe of the nail of my foot that my videos arrive. They are just the same. It's just cuts from one camera to the other without feelling the song or the ambience. And they do this even with the help of many people privately, with exclusive footages. And even so, they can not do a jaw dropping work.
    I, for one, use a lot of youtube stuff and transform it all into a final video with excellent quality, and this is an extremely difficult task. But I can! And why? Because I do
    with passion, without worrying about frills as you care, I do feel inside of me all the emotion of that moment and I try to bring this emotion to my edition. Can you do that?
    MULTICAM IS NOT JUST TO CHANGE CAMERA!
    So, in my opinion, what happens is that all of you are envious, because you'll never reach 1% of the level of quality and excitement that my videos have. You keep complaining, I'm really giving a shit.
    The more you complain, the best for me. My youtube channel increases, my name spreads, and another 100 compliments are made while you shiting with your hands.
    Have a nice day!

Little sad he thinks he is the best multicam editor, I don't like his work, especially he uses youtube sourced videos and doesn't bother to inform or ask the filmers... Anyway he tried to share his multicam on u2t but is was banned 4 times because he didn't follow the rules. Maybe thats one the reason for this message...
  2. Hahaha, I don't dislike the guy nor his multicams but that is one absolutely unnecesary message.
  3. That is some funny ego tripping right there.

I just remember the Vancouver 2015 compilation he did that had some significant sync issues, and then he threw a temper tantrum when people started asking about the sync.

I guess when you have HEART and SOUL in a multi-cam, things like video quality, sync, audio balance, and all those are things don't matter quite as much.
  4. wow that`s some rant of a message and frankly insulting to everyone who contributes/helps/edits these projects. Im more determined now to make a great version!
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:That is some funny ego tripping right there.

I just remember the Vancouver 2015 compilation he did that had some significant sync issues, and then he threw a temper tantrum when people started asking about the sync.

I guess when you have HEART and SOUL in a multi-cam, things like video quality, sync, audio balance, and all those are things don't matter quite as much.
    The goal is soul Yeah, quite over the top specially when he's not the best multicam editor around - not even close. Maybe the fastest (partly due to his carelessness) but not the best.

@Kev that would be much appreciated. Craving to see what you can come up with!
  6. The reality is most people aren't very discerning when it comes to quality. If you throw a ton of stuff up on a YT feed, you'll get a fair number of views and fans, no matter the quality. Plus speed--we all know the project that gets released ASAP will get more attention than the higher quality project released 2 years later.

I'll also echo that sentiment for IEM/AUD mixes that the Japanese bootleggers have released for 2017. Poor quality mixing! But people love because of a quick release.

Anyways, back to Vetri. With that level of ego tripping, I wouldn't contribute to any of his projects. Guess that makes me a HATER.
  7. LOL at Vetri. Who does he think he is? Olli?

Regarding, Vetri, He is a decent editor, when his stuff is in sync. I don't like it when anyone uses YT footage, but that allows for the most options. However, he is a blowhard and sounds like every other video editor that has an ego. (See Olli, U2RMW, etc...)
  8. Oh, and one more thing, Does he actually video or audio tape himself? Or is it all "borrowed" footage?
  9. Let me know when he rolls a camera and mics himself. It's easy to steal footage later, and have no balls to record your own footage.
  10. It'll be interesting to see if he contributes original footage from the sao paulo shows.
  11. You can judge yourself while his video is on youtube