1. DVD Multicam on YouTube? Where do I put the disc? Is it a DVD or HD?
  2. His editing is almost as bad as the 360 Rosebowl Dvd. No time to breath. It's like JJ Abrams worked on the edit

3. Lol, he is sharing this on u2t now, its a WMV file.... 7,38 Gb.
  4. Wmv?!?! Lol. People still use Windows Movie Maker?
  5. Apparently the audio is a mix of a variety of smartphone sources. Ugh. Didn't a halfway decent aud come out from that show?
  6. You can export a *.wmv file from virtually any video editing software ever made, it's not a Windows Movie Maker exclusive. You can't even do multicams on WMM (without going insane that is), it's such a basic program.
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:Apparently the audio is a mix of a variety of smartphone sources. Ugh. Didn't a halfway decent aud come out from that show?
    Sure, but don't forget, this videoeditor is the best in the world in his own opinion so don't criticize him , LOL
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Apparently the audio is a mix of a variety of smartphone sources. Ugh. Didn't a halfway decent aud come out from that show?
    Really? Wow that sucks. There's a decent Aud recording by Mariobrus. I wonder how the hell can be easier to use dozens of sound sources instead of one big ass lineal source to which you then sync the images
  9. The smartphone audio gets the emotion of the crowd! Don't be a hater!
  10. I've seen this multicam on Youtube and I like it. It's nicely edited, sound is ok with headphones. Shots from above the stadium during One Tree Hill are nice also. I don't care if anyone makes a multicam of Youtube sources. I'm sure Vetri worked hard on this multicam.
  11. I've watched a few and have not seen synch issues . so it can't be bad if synch is ok 95% of the mix is done, the 5 other percent is about the editor maybe. So congratulation to have taken the time for this . Because it's what it is about, to spend the time on it . Everyone can do it, with patience and time. and few have it .
    For me , yes, multicam is just " to change cameras", but because it's the only way to have a stable film for all the time , especially using iphones youtube videos that are rarely stable for more than 5 seconds ... ! I personnaly don't follow the rythm to change cameras ( or maybe sometimes when it's possible and that all the cameras are good at this moment ) , I prefer to have only stable moments. and I also try to show funny moments whnen it's possible, a smile of Larry ( very rare), things like this ...
    Anyway, I' received lots of original videos after contacting on youtube, and sincerly, the quality is not VERY different . One of the film was raw files 30 Gb, and youtube download only 3 Gb, and ... the difference is almost invisible . so it's not a drama anymore to use direct youtube stuff IF the user uploaded his own raw files on youtube . The problem is they sometimes compress them before uploading, to spend less time on upload.
    Also we know who we can contact, like U2gigs team, or other known taper who are always ok to send original stuff which is often the best stuff !

In the end, only the editor of a multicam is sure that he extracted the best of what was possible, because he is the only one to have compared all . He knows that if he shows this moment with a red tree on God's country, it's because he found it important to show that the colors changed on screen at this moment . But he is maybe the only one to have conscience of this watching the mix lol . It's hard to explain. But try to make and you'll understand . it's passionnating, and terribly boring too . I made one more but i stop for some years once again ! too much time needed !
  12. To be fair, having watched Verti's multicam and listened to the audio from Mariobrus, Vetris audio sounds better.

It has a really nice crowd volume which was the beauty of the Croke Park concert.

As someone who attended the concert, thank you Ventri for bringing it back to life!!!