1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I had to do a bit of research there to find out who Michael Aston was but reading into his situation with his brother it's hilarious how childish it all is. Liam and Noel is even funnier because even though Liam is trying to pretend he doesn't need Noel every time a reunion gets spoken about he's up for it and Noel's pretty much saying no chance. Noel will probably reluctantly accept one day hoping that Liam has grown up and then immediately regret it.
    I think Liam even likes The High Flying Birds haha
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I had to do a bit of research there to find out who Michael Aston was but reading into his situation with his brother it's hilarious how childish it all is. Liam and Noel is even funnier because even though Liam is trying to pretend he doesn't need Noel every time a reunion gets spoken about he's up for it and Noel's pretty much saying no chance. Noel will probably reluctantly accept one day hoping that Liam has grown up and then immediately regret it.

Michael Aston is about the same on a lesser known scale. His brother just released a new Gene Loves Jezebel album (which is amazing, btw) and all of a sudden Michael announces his merry band of b-listers is going to tour in their designated corner to take advantage of the name...
  3. Liam would have kept Beady Eye together if they sounded half as good as the HFB's...
  4. Love this sort of thing from Liam. He is a true rock star. This is what it's about. Stir it
  5. He is?

'Listens to Wonderwall again'

He is?
  6. Haha. I love listening to Oasis every now and then still and I've never taken Liam seriously but wow. His point seems to be: "U2 isn't a real rock band because they don't indulge in stupid, mindless stereotypical rock star shit AND because they are successful."

Has Liam forgotten that his behavior broke up Oasis...after they had been one of the biggest, most successful bands in British rock history?
  7. And I don't know about you, but it looks to me like Liam is making the first move here...
  8. "Stalker potato"

Definitely a touch of the green-eyed monster methinks.
  9. Liam Gallagher. What an utter cock! Trying to be his brother (who is not not a cock!). This twat should keep that gob of his shut. He's clearly a bitter wanker!
  10. He just wants attention, and we are all giving it to him.