1. Berlin and Amsterdam 2, but I only judge the shows I've visited
  2. London 1 and Amsterdam 2
  3. 1 Seattle
    2 Amsterdam 2
    3 Amsterdam 1
    4 Barcelona
    5 Vancouver
    6 Brussel

This are the shows i have been. Seattle number One because of the setlist. The band was netter in Amsterdam

4. Just sucks no bootleg from the show. If there was a bootleg for Toronto then everyone's choices would change.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Looking at show reviews on our show pages, this is the top 4:
    1. Berlin
    2. Paris 2
    3. Amsterdam 2
    4. Louisville
    Yay I was at Louisville, it was a great show!
  6. Seattle
  7. Based on set list then Seattle takes the win. I only attended three shows so cant judge performances of shows I didn't attend but both Amsterdam shows and Twickenham 1 stand out for me.
  8. 1. Paris 2
    2. London 1
    3. Dublin
  9. I'd love to hear from the guy who did all 32 shows to get his view . Think his names Gregg , wore a studded Stetson and was always on the front rail, Remy interviewed him after Brussels
  10. Originally posted by Timk68:I'd love to hear from the guy who did all 32 shows to get his view . Think his names Gregg , wore a studded Stetson and was always on the front rail, Remy interviewed him after Brussels
    His name is Gregory and indeed Remy interviewed him after the Brussels show
  11. The "best show" is irrelevant anyway, its all as subjective as it gets. While in theory Rome 1 could be the best show U2 did, it will never be Greg's favourite as he was way back in GA that show. But it's always fun to have these discussions anyway
  12. Silly topic really ,its different for everyone how can someone who just went to one show say it was better than the one last week that they weren't at .For me having seen Berlin and Dublin I preferred Berlin because I was on pitch and had a better view and it was much darker and lashing rain which gave the show another dimension,however the atmosphere in Dublin was electric but they should never have finished with Little things and they should have played a few extra songs to give the gig a hometown vibe.