1. What's your favourite ten songs that NEVER has been played live??

Here is a guide, at least for the album songs: http://www.u2faqs.com/live/#3

No covers, remixes or unreleased songs of course.

My list:

1. Acrobat
    2. Red Hill Mining Town
    3. Electrical Storm
    4. Heartland
    5. One Step Closer
    6. Summer Rain
    7. Grace
    8. Your Blue Room
    9. Love Comes Tumbling
    10. When I Look At The World

2. 1.Acrobat.
    Nothing else to say.

PS. Peace On Earth was played widely (full and snippeted) in the Third Leg of the Elevation Tour.

3. Yes it was. I had One Step Closer in mind though.
  4. idk if I could come up with 10 songs, but i know SMile, Electrical storm, when i look at the world, mercy
  5. My favourite is Heartland. Just close your eyes and enjoy it...It's great, one of their very best. I wish i could see this live. Acrobat is a great one too, does anyone know why it's never been played live? And i like to add Electrical Storm and Your Blue Room
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyMy favourite is Heartland. Just close your eyes and enjoy it...It's great, one of their very best. I wish i could see this live. Acrobat is a great one too, does anyone know why it's never been played live? And i like to add Electrical Storm and Your Blue Room

heartland was never played live? its such a great song - its the kind of song that could easily be snippeted aswell. has bono ever used it as a snippet?
  7. A Man And A Woman - Incredible lyrics

Electrical Storm

Love Comes Tumbling - I think that song has never been played live // not sure

Heartland (great lyrics)

8. i forgot about Your Blue Room and Acrobat (Great songs that have 2 be played live one day)
  9. 1 Electrical Storm
    2 Heartland
    3 Acrobat

10. When I look at the world was snippeted after Bad during the Elevation 3rd leg (Kansas City). A very long (over 2') and very beautiful snippet. Of course the snippet is beautiful because the song is beautiful in the first place. Very emotional interpretation. They should have played it more often!

As for the other non live, I agree pretty much with everthing's been said.

Heartland, acrobat, Your Blue room, When I look at the world. All great songs...
  11. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

heartland was never played live? its such a great song - its the kind of song that could easily be snippeted aswell. has bono ever used it as a snippet?

Yeah, it's been snippeted, only 2 times before Where the streets have no name. But I don't know why it's never been played live fully.
  12. 1. Acrobat
    2. Acrobat.
    3. Acrobat... the lust for the song continues.

If a tribute band can play it, why not the real thing?!