1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's the usual guitar for Elevation although it's been (ocasionally) used for different songs. For example, Beautiful Day a couple of months back:

[YouTube Video]

(And Elevation has been played on a different guitar in this past tour too ).

Looks cool! Thanks for the share!
  2. No prob! I guess a 95% of the stadium didn't notice but for guitar geeks like us, seeing Beautiful Day performed on anything else than the Explorer looks so weird. Sounds exactly the same since there's a looooong effects and processing chain between Edge's guitar and the PA, but the look is totally different.

Similar to when he played I Will Follow -a classic Explorer song- on a Les Paul during the whole of Popmart (and in the first performance of IWF this year, which was impromptu):

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    No prob! I guess a 95% of the stadium didn't notice but for guitar geeks like us, seeing Beautiful Day performed on anything else than the Explorer looks so weird. Sounds exactly the same since there's a looooong effects and processing chain between Edge's guitar and the PA, but the look is totally different.

Similar to when he played I Will Follow -a classic Explorer song- on a Les Paul during the whole of Popmart (and in the first performance of IWF this year, which was impromptu):

[YouTube Video]
    So really, the Edge doesn't need all those guitars, he just wants them haha
  4. Absolutely! But let me tell you... Most of us guitar players are equally guilty, though... Each one to a different degree

Spoiler (click to toggle)

5. Greedy Edge!

6. The EDGE loves his toys!!!!!