1. Originally posted by mofothethird:^ Memories :') That was a tough one! I felt fait myself for the first 20 minutes before I got some food and drinks .

Glastonbury also terrible , like canned tuna... was being squashed by a guy who weight at least 150+ kg.
    I couldn't jump.. Or I guess i could and and get stuck with my feet about 10 cm off the ground and stay there for th rest of the gig.
    And U2 were playing Levitate me
  2. So when do we think any additional dates will get announced? Before general sale, or after? I'm surprised they haven't announced additional nights already.
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:So when do we think any additional dates will get announced? Before general sale, or after? I'm surprised they haven't done announced additional nights already.
    During or after the general sale
  4. RUMOURS

U2 look set to rock the 3Arena for two nights in September.

According to a French fan site, which leaked the proposed dates, the Irish rockers are planning to play in Dublin on September 23 and 24.
  5. Originally posted by U2C:RUMOURS

According to a French fan site, which leaked the proposed dates, the Irish rockers are planning to play in Dublin on September 23 and 24.
    I wonder if that'll mean they'll finish the tour in London then.
  6. Originally posted by U2C:RUMOURS

This comes from The Sun.. and is not a real rumour.

And I know 99% sure that it will be November. After Belfast on 31 Oct/1 Nov. Possibly 6/7 and 10/11 Nov. Comes from several reliable sources.
  7. Berlin sold out in 15 minutes. Both Paris gigs - no regurar tickets in 20 minutes.
  8. No Australia this year.......starting to loose r
  9. Why should they ship all their stuff over there? They don't care about their fans anymore, that's not a secret. Money have the power, money have the power!
  10. Going to Amsterdam 1 and 2 and Berlin 2