1. You're wrong with that.

In Germany and Italy it's Eventim for instance.
  2. For the UK on I+E they used AXs in the UK.
  3. What i would like to see is for them to use both stages during the songs rather than migrate from one to the other. Think it would get the whole crowd going. I can see bono working the e stage on his own for the chorus of blackout- like he did for 1 or 2 performances of vertigo in the last tour

Also i think they should go up a notch with the lighting. The e stage songs lacked a bit because they didnt have the big production. Eg didnt bono say before the tour that volcano would be a pivotal part of the show with big light production?
  4. you missed the point i think, the e stage was ment to divide the show between " the beginning" and the JT album, followed by some encores. The "e" stage and the encores are bonus... its all about the JT here....
  5. Originally posted by richard1964:you missed the point i think, the e stage was ment to divide the show between " the beginning" and the JT album, followed by some encores. The "e" stage and the encores are bonus... its all about the JT here....
    what tour are you talking about?
  6. I mean in Australia. But I guess thats encouraging.
  7. do you think countries without ticketmaster have chance for tour dates?
  8. For all you non-Aussies... In Australia there is generally a ticket provider that is connected to each venue.

For example in Brisbane if the show is at the Gabba or QEII (where Zoo, Pop & Vertigo where) it is Ticketmaster. If the show is at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre (where JT was) or Suncorp (360) then its Ticketek.

This little quirk means that there is both Ticketmaster and Ticketek tickets for a tour across Australia - just different for each city
  9. He got lost a little bit and he's talking about TJT tour (which doesn't even have an "e" stage)
  10. Of course. Germany and Italy are two examples