1. Originally posted by Remy:Latest tour info/rumour by the way is that the presales for next years tour will open the first week of December. The album announcement (next week, soon) will not share any dates but should confirm the tour.
    First week of December

:/
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Latest tour info/rumour by the way is that the presales for next years tour will open the first week of December. The album announcement (next week, soon) will not share any dates but should confirm the tour.

Just in time for Christmas. Perfect timing guys... for the 1%'ers in your crowd.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Latest tour info/rumour by the way is that the presales for next years tour will open the first week of December. The album announcement (next week, soon) will not share any dates but should confirm the tour.

and the stress level rises...
  4. Crap, I might have really bad WiFi in December.

Ffffff
  5. i imagine you're not alone. the absolute worst time to decide to do an on sale. (for most of us...) the trumps can afford to shell out a few hundred dollars right before Christmas... it's tough for the rest of us.

(edge... larry... if you're trolling, just something to think about.)
  6. Going to be a real struggle for me also,wondering if I’ll need to resubscribe as well as it doesn’t run out til January but I’ve already had JT tour code. Think it will be no more than 1 show for me anyway at least to begin with.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Going to be a real struggle for me also,wondering if I’ll need to resubscribe as well as it doesn’t run out til January but I’ve already had JT tour code. Think it will be no more than 1 show for me anyway at least to begin with.
    That's a good point. How do they work that out for people still under subscription that already purchased JT. I imagine they have to view it as new tour, new tickets? Or does Live Nation pull off another shady campaign?
  8. as much as I wanna see the guys again as quickly as possible, it still surprises me that they'd announce tour dates so soon after the last tour. I mean, I get it. the new album's coming, thus a tour follows. but jeez, where is the money supposed to come from? I get that this is a very first world problem, especially for someone who's not okay with "only seeing one show". I get it. but argh.
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:as much as I wanna see the guys again as quickly as possible, it still surprises me that they'd announce tour dates so soon after the last tour. I mean, I get it. the new album's coming, thus a tour follows. but jeez, where is the money supposed to come from? I get that this is a very first world problem, especially for someone who's not okay with "only seeing one show". I get it. but argh.
    makes you wonder which fan base they are catering to.

even if they plan on starting tour in spring, they could still wait until january (still not great, but better to do while we're recovering from Christmas spending than right at the heart of Christmas season...)
  10. Originally posted by flowerchild:as much as I wanna see the guys again as quickly as possible, it still surprises me that they'd announce tour dates so soon after the last tour. I mean, I get it. the new album's coming, thus a tour follows. but jeez, where is the money supposed to come from? I get that this is a very first world problem, especially for someone who's not okay with "only seeing one show". I get it. but argh.
    Nah, soak it up as much as we can, won't last forever, save money to watch Coldplay's Parachutes 20 year anniversary in a few years when the boys are done. I loved seeing them in 1993 after 1992 and 2010 after 2009, hate waiting between tours
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

even if they plan on starting tour in spring, they could still wait until january (still not great, but better to do while we're recovering from Christmas spending than right at the heart of Christmas season...)
    They might be looking at it from the point of view it would be a great Xmas gift but tickets are usually more of a personal thing you buy yourself, especially with some of the difficulties getting them so I agree January would be better, preferably late January. Where they play as well could play a huge factor. If Scotland is getting played it won’t be an issue really but if the nearest is say London then Hotel expenses alone are usually about the same as 2 tickets, probably even more. We’ll see what happens.
  12. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Seriously????