1. Originally posted by haytrain:Former site moderator and now ghost-member here checking in.....

Can someone fill me in on what the deal is with secondary-market tickets for the tour this time around? I haven't bought anything yet, and am considering headed down the day of the show to see if I can score a ticket or two. Do I have to enter with the original credit card used to purchase? Or alongside that person?
    Jeremy! Been so long Nice to have you back, mate!

As long as I know, only Dublin has credit card entry I wouldn't worry about that. And regarding secondary market tickets... Given the LITTLE demand there is in the US, I think your best option is actually scoring official tickets from primary vendors (aka Ticketmaster) on a ticket drop a few days before the show. Which gig(s) are you aiming to?
  2. Yeah, Omaha GAs are under face so I'm just waiting a few days before grabbing one as cheap as possible.
  3. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    So America get's MacPhisto, will Europe get Mirrorball Man or The Fly?
  4. --
  5. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Please into COBL would work

6. Isn't this supposed to be the spoiler free thread?
  7. Didn’t see it, sorry

8. is bono changing his sunglasses. hopefully because these look better
  9. Interesting article from Ms. Sherry Lawrence about ticket sales and speculation over future U2 ticket sales:

https://www.atu2.com/news/column-off-the-record--vol-18-773.html

"This business strategy has left the fan community concerned that should U2 tour the U.S. again, fans will overpay for tickets if they jump onboard during presales."

My question is why is there opinion that appears to be gathering momentum that the E and I Tour 2018 may be U2's last US tour? At this stage of their career and age, anything is certainly possible, but I haven't seen anything from the band stating this is indeed reality. Adam confirmed no touring plans or shows for 2019 but how does this equate to not playing in the US again?

I sincerely appreciate any insight or context!
    Thank you!
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:Interesting article from Ms. Sherry Lawrence about ticket sales and speculation over future U2 ticket sales:

https://www.atu2.com/news/column-off-the-record--vol-18-773.html

"This business strategy has left the fan community concerned that should U2 tour the U.S. again, fans will overpay for tickets if they jump onboard during presales."

My question is why is there opinion that appears to be gathering momentum that the E and I Tour 2018 may be U2's last US tour? At this stage of their career and age, anything is certainly possible, but I haven't seen anything from the band stating this is indeed reality. Adam confirmed no touring plans or shows for 2019 but how does this equate to not playing in the US again?

I sincerely appreciate any insight or context!
    Thank you!
    I agree. There was a lot of hysterics posted online and social media. I believe even the U2Start Facebook page as well after Adam’s comments. I guess we live in the era of click bait so it makes sense but all I read into it was “We’ve been busy te last few years and we need a break.”
  11. How is this a spoiler when MacPhisto has been all over U2’s social media and the filter was released and whatnot?