1. yes in italy of course, the only thing is that ticketone is not a serious society, they give many problems to clients and with secondary ticketing. It's a scandal.
  2. Any u2.com subscriber?
    You Got the priority For buying tickets
    One week (~) before the "rest"
    As an italian i'm aware of the situation of Ticket-f**kin-One....hope they'll get rid of it
    Hey Bazzzz.what d'ya think about it?

3. No i was talking about the i+e tour- thats why i posted it on this thread and talked about volcano!
  4. What was the general sale like for i+e? A nightmare?
  5. Not by u2.com
  6. Originally posted by Scott_McD:For all you non-Aussies... In Australia there is generally a ticket provider that is connected to each venue.

For example in Brisbane if the show is at the Gabba or QEII (where Zoo, Pop & Vertigo where) it is Ticketmaster. If the show is at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre (where JT was) or Suncorp (360) then its Ticketek.

This little quirk means that there is both Ticketmaster and Ticketek tickets for a tour across Australia - just different for each city

Ahh OK I wasnt aware of that....

7. You got lost a little bit, we're talking about Richard here
    Originally posted by richard1964:you missed the point i think, the e stage was ment to divide the show between " the beginning" and the JT album, followed by some encores. The "e" stage and the encores are bonus... its all about the JT here....

8. They also used AXS for the JT Detroit show tonight...first time I had NOT used Ticketmaster for buying U2 tickets. It went fine, though.
  9. What songs would you guys like to see played that were not played on Innocence and Experience?
  10. Gone
    Mofo
    Please
    All Pop basicslly

And Love is Blindness