1. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]
    2 million world wide?? ..roughly one third US, one third Europe, One third rest of the world... Still a staggering number of roughly 700.000 eXperience subscribers........ That's a lot.....
    I think he forgot the smiley. 2 million is of course impossible. I guess it even is way below 50.000
  2. AXS saying only seats and red zone, no mention of ga tickets for London, assume ticketmaster selling the GA’s
  3. Originally posted by kevc02:Not impressed that the 02 presale goes ahead of the fan club innocence particularly as I missed out on experience by a couple of days in terms of membership. ok it’s probably different ticket allocations but still just not on! I’m considering holding back my u2 .com code for second date announcements and using my album code for Manchester , not so sure now there is another presale for o2 on the uk dates.

Any news on red zone prices for uk

[..]

That is quite poor, I guess the allocation will be a lot smaller than the subscribers though or at least I’d like to think so. I’ve joined anyway with my brothers number, got to give myself as many chances as possible, it’s free anyway.
  4. Which is the difference compared to, what?

A Ferrari to a Fiat 500? Both are nice cars, but the first may get you there in front of the other...

5. It's in the years of subscription.i'm considered Long time subscriber.i'm in the Experience.
    Butt consider that: A friend of mine subscribed to u2.com a week ago and he's in the innocence Group
    Than i start Tomorrow
    You start on friday
  6. Butt*_O-
    BUT
  7. ...getting psyched up about this presale thing, I guess. ;-)
  8. I've not had any eXPERIENCE code yet
    But have had code for Monday 22nd for pre order of SOE
  9. Same here I've had my album code but no my INNOCENCE one yet
  10. Cool thanks