1. For subscriber presales yes. It’s confirmed on the ticketmaster page if you look at the vip section.
    For some reason not showing in the other section yet.
  2. Presale starts, so could anyone from eXPERIENCE Group write what the prices are for Berlin 31.08? Thx
  3. 88 euros incl. fees excl. shipping for GA.
  4. Paris first night, only date compatible with family and work commitments, and again only just... it'll be it this time around; looking forward, though!
  5. Thanks.
    Now I can see it's 230, 92, 46 EUR. So rumours are actually true.
  6. Originally posted by JuJuman:Paris first night, only date compatible with family and work commitments, and again only just... it'll be it this time around; looking forward, though!
    Never been to Paris. Why not U2 and paris at tje same time. Anywhere I can see the seating for the concert?
  7. It was strange. Yesterday I went to see if there were tickets for Montreal 2 and it said they weren’t on sale yet. From both ticketmaster and U2.com
  8. Originally posted by kris_smith87:It was strange. Yesterday I went to see if there were tickets for Montreal 2 and it said they weren’t on sale yet. From both ticketmaster and U2.com
    Did you check evenko?
  9. So excited for Berlin! Favourite city in the world. Can't wait to get back again! Looking forward to meeting all the U2 fans again!
  10. Re Paris the Accor arena the GA section gets seriously overcrowded. Health and safety seems to go out the window over there in terms of number of people on the "debouche"
  11. Been a few times and always thought of Achtung, etc, never seen them there so looking forward to it.