1. Oh Berlin. Can’t wait for it
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:Re Paris the Accor arena the GA section gets seriously overcrowded. Health and safety seems to go out the window over there in terms of number of people on the "debouche"

Saw the foo fighters there and GA and it was rough. Was covered in bruises.

3. are all GA tickets sold for the Milan gigs?
  4. Drops will happen day before gig and day of also
    Beat the scalpers
  5. From the German Ticketmaster:

Die irischen Rocker sind zurück! Mit neuem Album und 360-Grad-Bühne kommen U2 im Spätsommer nach Berlin, Köln und Hamburg.

I wonder how will the 360 tour stage fit into the arenas Seriously though - it looks like the stage might be quite different from the I+E one, which is used for the pre-sale maps.
  6. yes only vip packages and tickets for 224 euro, i'll try on monday again with reseller code and innocence code for next new dates milan or dublin, but it's the last time i will subscribe u2.com
  7. Originally posted by Happy24:From the German Ticketmaster:

Die irischen Rocker sind zurück! Mit neuem Album und 360-Grad-Bühne kommen U2 im Spätsommer nach Berlin, Köln und Hamburg.

I wonder how will the 360 tour stage fit into the arenas Seriously though - it looks like the stage might be quite different from the I+E one, which is used for the pre-sale maps.
    It's very uncommon for a tour to deviate from the layout shown while buying tickets. And the band also confirmed its the same stage, just with adaptations. Maybe there's a 360 small stage on top of the screen or something
  8. True. I remember that a 360 concept was mentioned before (if I am not mistaken). I think it was some interview with Bono, where he actually said that the design evolved from the I+E stage. Thinking about it, the I+E stage is a stage that works in 360° (even though one tends to think about a stage in the middle of an arena), so that is brobably what it means.
  9. By the way, thinking about what you wrote - It's very uncommon for a tour to deviate from the layout shown while buying tickets

The last year's Rolling Stones tour comes to mind - when they were selling the tickets, there was a Pit surrounded by a catwalk. The pit tickets were sold for 250-800 Euro face value, depending on the city. Those were not packages, packages incluging a poster and a bag were 800-1300 Euro(!) It was only when the tour started people got to know, that there was no central pit, that there was a regular straight catwalk projecting from the middle of the main stage with a B-stage at the end with 2 pits on both sides of the catwalk, the catwalk so hig that when you stood close to the stage, it blocked the view of 1/2 of the stage. Quite a dramatic change, which I know made a lot of people very angry. No me, I was in the 2nt row in Amsterdam and 1st row in Stockholm and had a great time, but it is true, that with the original layout it would have been even better.

People were buying tickets for this:

The reality was this:

10. I have lost track as to when the album and O2 pre-sales are...and any other pre-sales... Can anyone re-advise please ?
  11. Are you talking about just London or more dates Edi ?