1. It doesnt really beat the scalpers dropping ticket that late though ,they will have offloaded their stock well before then.
  2. Originally posted by Edi:I have lost track as to when the album and O2 pre-sales are...and any other pre-sales... Can anyone re-advise please ?
    Monday: Album pre-sale
    Wednesday: O2 pre-sale (London 8:30am, Manchester 9:00am)
    Thursday: Live Nation pre-sale (London, Manchester, Milan)
    Friday: General sale (except Copenhagen)
    Monday 29th: General sale (Copenhagen)

3. First time I saw U2 in 1992, I was squashed in so much I couldn’t lift my hands up to clap or cheer, came out dripping in sweat, people were getting lifted out it was so bad.
  4. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]

First time I saw U2 in 1992, I was squashed in so much I couldn’t lift my hands up to clap or cheer, came out dripping in sweat, people were getting lifted out it was so bad.
    U2 GA has come a long way since then...
  5. Will there be any post show interviews with Remy and the other fans like there was in 2015?
  6. i'm waiting for more dates in milan, dublin and perhaps vienna if they decide to play in austria
  7. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]

First time I saw U2 in 1992, I was squashed in so much I couldn’t lift my hands up to clap or cheer, came out dripping in sweat, people were getting lifted out it was so bad.
    The good old days!
  8. sounds like amsterdam arena last year it was boiling hot and people kept fainting around us.
  9. ^ Memories :') That was a tough one! I felt fait myself for the first 20 minutes before I got some food and drinks .

Glastonbury also terrible , like canned tuna... was being squashed by a guy who weight at least 150+ kg.
    I couldn't jump.. Or I guess i could and and get stuck with my feet about 10 cm off the ground and stay there for th rest of the gig.
  10. Originally posted by mofothethird: I couldn't jump.. Or I guess i could and and get stuck with my feet about 10 cm off the ground and stay there for th rest of the gig.