1. That wouldn't really be fair for Aus/NZ to have to wait until after yet another US leg. It would mean any gigs here are still a year away, making it 8 years between visits. I don't know why U2 feel like they HAVE to start in the US all the time.
  2. Originally posted by EthanD:[..]

That wouldn't really be fair for Aus/NZ to have to wait until after yet another US leg. It would mean any gigs here are still a year away, making it 8 years between visits. I don't know why U2 feel like they HAVE to start in the US all the time.
    They started in Europe for the 360 tour so starting away from the US isn't out of the question. I wouldn't even know what to guess the tour plans are going to be next year.
  3. Originally posted by EthanD:[..]

That wouldn't really be fair for Aus/NZ to have to wait until after yet another US leg. It would mean any gigs here are still a year away, making it 8 years between visits. I don't know why U2 feel like they HAVE to start in the US all the time.
    It's all just speculation right now. I'd be fine with the US being at the end. And for the record, the last 2 tours technically started in Canada
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    It's all just speculation right now. I'd be fine with the US being at the end. And for the record, the last 2 tours technically started in Canada
    Okay I should have said "North America", but y'all get what I'm saying!
  5. It could suck big time. Or it could be something as basic if you join in October you won't have the same privileges as someone who joined in January, or has been a longtime renewing member... (kinda like Wed/Thu pre-sale codes for JT) Maybe? I dunno...
  6. I wish they would change the policy not allowing someone to sell their GA ticket. I got burned on 2 shows I bought GA but couldn't go and couldn't sell..not even at face value. I really think this is unfair. I lost like $180........
  7. Jesus, if it comes to buying various formats of the album and posting things online that would suck big time. Then it all comes down to people who want to spend an awful lot of money
  8. Originally posted by dieder:Jesus, if it comes to buying various formats of the album and posting things online that would suck big time. Then it all comes down to people who want to spend an awful lot of money
    I get the concept of the idea, to make it too much work for scalpers to bother with, but geez, we're also not teenagers anymore. This might work well for Taylor Swift or One Direction crowds that can do this stuff after they finish their homework, but not for real people with real lives...