1. "Instagram: 2 days ago was just a normal fun and tiring day, I was mixing for Payung Teduh in the afternoon and at night had a recording session for Francis Karel. 2 shifts and when I thought the day was going to end, Steve Lillywhite messaged me for an emergency mixing and it HAD to be done as soon as possible. Turned out to be the U2 song we were mixing last year. They are FINALLY releasing it and wanted us to have another shot to mix this new recently recorded version. So i went back to Steve's house at 11 PM to start my 3rd shift of the day, half dead ??... And so we had to have this done by 9 AM-ish in the morning because it has to be approved and mastered. Mixing went till around 3AM, then we took a break while waiting for new files to be downloaded. After a few hours sleep, I woke up at 8 AM, continued the work and by 10-ish we were finally done. Turns out we were competing with a very good mixing engineer from London. This was a battle!!! Hahaha... ... and we won ??. So finally, at last ... the next U2 single 'You're The Best Thing About Me' which will be released on September 6 2017 has been mixed by Steve Lillywhite ... and me ? #soundengineer #mixingengineer #producer #u2 #protools #stevelillywhite"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYe2tw9A2l2/

Mixing The Best Thing.
  2. Ah yes, thank you.
    I really dig the historical reverence (the helmet)
  3. lastminute.com with U2 again. They do love the high wire. Nice single artwork.
  4. Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

5. Mixing the song literally at the eleventh hour? Hmmm.
  6. Yes, it sounds so fishy and suspicious. And not good for the album. It should be ready, sealed and fucking delivered BY NOW!! What the hell are they doing mixing the lead single 3 days prior to its release? It's surreal