1. I wish they'd start promoting something remotely decent.
  2. It's not their greatest single ever...but it's a great, joyful tune that I'm happy they released, even if they're still figuring out how they want to play it! I actually enjoyed listening to the single mix, "sci-fi" mix, remix, and acoustic version right in a row yesterday and finding different things to appreciate about each.
  3. Savage.

It really does feel like there's no promo tour at all. I mean I guess in the digital age that's sort of a thing of the past, but I miss the times when they'd be on like every talk show and stuff in existence in the 2000s. It felt like it was U2 season, you know?
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Savage.

It really does feel like there's no promo tour at all. I mean I guess in the digital age that's sort of a thing of the past, but I miss the times when they'd be on like every talk show and stuff in existence in the 2000s. It felt like it was U2 season, you know?
    I imagine they'll finish one tour before they begin another, no?

They'll have all of November do promo tour the new album...
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Savage.

So you think they should do promo tour during actual tour? How could they do it?
  6. Yep. This makes sense.
  7. The solo on Fallon was also pre-recorded:
  8. Aha....Youtube.
    Any tips on how to rip audio from those clips?
    'Ve been using flashgot for ages, but it doesnt seem to work anymore.
  9. Originally posted by rjwrjw:[..]
    Aha....Youtube.
    Any tips on how to rip audio from those clips?
    'Ve been using flashgot for ages, but it doesnt seem to work anymore.
    Flashgot works fine for me....the audio and video tracks are seperated as downloadable files these days i have noticed