1. I don't hate-hate the song, but... I feel bummed out that this song occupies the sacred position 3 in a U2 album.
    I mean, NYD, WOWY, One, Mofo, SYCMIOYO, MOS, California (you heard me) and now... Best Thing? Are you kidding me?
  2. I like the song but i understand what you mean. It does kinda throw off the flow of the album with it's poppy sound. Summer of Love would had been a great number 3 song
  3. I don’t understand how u2 pick their singles
  4. Last time they got it right was vertigo
  5. Yeah, if I listened to the album and was asked to pick 2-3 singles I wouldn’t have picked any of the ones they did. Probably would’ve been:

Love is Bigger
    Red Flag Day
    Summer of Love
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Yeah, if I listened to the album and was asked to pick 2-3 singles I wouldn’t have picked any of the ones they did. Probably would’ve been:

Love is Bigger
    Red Flag Day
    Summer of Love
    +1
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I don't hate-hate the song, but... I feel bummed out that this song occupies the sacred position 3 in a U2 album.
    I mean, NYD, WOWY, One, Mofo, SYCMIOYO, MOS, California (you heard me) and now... Best Thing? Are you kidding me?
    Elevation? Numb?
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I don't hate-hate the song, but... I feel bummed out that this song occupies the sacred position 3 in a U2 album.
    I prefer Numb over majority of the songs mentioned above (actually I rate just NYD and Mofo off those songs higher than Numb )
  9. I would like to apologise to this song for believing that it was the worst on the album. I'm sorry, The Best Thing.
  10. Liking it now, works for me 3rd track in