1. All tours are dear to me...even the Popmart, although it is my least favorite. No idea where the current e+i will end up in the ranking. I really love the new songs and the two concerts I have attended so far were pretty impressive and strong. But a good tour, in my opinion, should have some development. We'll see what happens. An extension to Oceania and Asia would definitely help to get this tour in my top...eh...7 I guess...!)

1. The Joshua Tree Tour
    2. Elevation Tour
    3. LoveTown
    4. ZOO TV
    5. Vertigo Tour (perhaps technically the best tour in terms of development and duration)
    6. War Tour
    7. i+e Tour
    8. October Tour
    9. The Unforgettable Fire Tour
    10. Boy Tour
    11. 360 Tour (iconic tour, with all time record net gross, but I hardly listen to it)
    12. JT2017 Tour (brilliant show, very enjoyable but very little development)
    13. Popmart (with the concert in Sarajevo as absolute highlight...and IWF after Mofo!)
  2. Shocked to see so many low rankings of JT30. That show blew me away and thought it was far better than E&I
  3. I usually enjoy ranking most things u2 but I do find this impossible. The bottom few are generally the earlier stuff because of the simple reason Achtung Baby hadn’t been released yet and that greatly effects the Setlist for me. On that note zoo tv is #1 but the tours after zoo tv are very difficult to rank and then I don’t know where to place the original JT tour in amongst it all because again Achtung Baby isn’t in it but some of the JT heavy shows are great. So as I said it’s impossible outwith #1 and the bottom 4 or 5 maybe.
  4. i think JT30 was better than the original JT back in 1987.
  5. I was only at JT30 in person so maybe bias but if I had to pick a show to listen to i would probably chose a JT30 one over original JT so yeah I would agree. The original JT shows with 10 of the 11 JT songs are very strong too though but there isn’t many of them so overall I’d pick JT30 over original JT.
  6. What do you mean by lazy? It had one of the best variations and surprises night after night. What can we call the JT30 setlist that was the same from beginning to end?
    There's no comparison with the original JT tour.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    What do you mean by lazy? It had one of the best variations and surprises night after night. What can we call the JT30 setlist that was the same from beginning to end?
    There's no comparison with the original JT tour.
    joshua tree tour could have better songs choices, too many covers songs played live... is boring to me, lovetown tour have less songs played live in comparison, but more interesting songs chosen to compose the set.
    JT2017 have the entire joshua tree songs, and a few good songs from previous albums to compose the entire set, just for this i can say that 2017 tour > 1987

(btw is just my opinion)
  8. I don't get all the fuzz about the original Joshua Tree Tour too...
  9. 360 Tour
    ZOO TV
    i+e Tour
    JT2017 Tour
    Vertigo Tour
    Elevation Tour
    LoveTown
    Popmart
    The Joshua Tree Tour
    October Tour
    War Tour
    Boy Tour