2017-09-10 - Indianapolis
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by cincylaw:[..]
    Thanks!! Yup-that's what I wanted to know. Since I'm coming in from 3 hours away, I'm trying to plan when I should get there for a wristband.
    Usually wristbands are distributed around 7-8am on showday, the ones for the queue that is.
  2. I would predict if you got there at 7-8 am you would be in the 100ish range for the line
  3. It doesn't seem that busy in terms of queuing for this leg. Which makes sense as many "die-hards" decided to skip it.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It doesn't seem that busy in terms of queuing for this leg. Which makes sense as many "die-hards" decided to skip it.
    It really isn't, although the Facebook group has many people stating they want "a top 20 spot" so we shall see. I bet it will be easy to be 3-4 rows back from any spot on the floor.
  5. Hello everyone!!! I'm turning 45 this weekend and plan on having one hell of beautful weekend with all of you hopefully! This will be by first general admission concert in almost 25 years but when i found out that U2 was playing at the stadium on my birthday weekend I could not pass this adventure up! So Any help on how to navigate this experience and do this right would be amazing! I seen U2 when i was 10 here at the covention center back in 82 and I've been in love ever since. Look forward to makibg some new friends this weekend!!!!!!!
  6. Originally posted by Violet72:Hello everyone!!! I'm turning 45 this weekend and plan on having one hell of beautful weekend with all of you hopefully! This will be by first general admission concert in almost 25 years but when i found out that U2 was playing at the stadium on my birthday weekend I could not pass this adventure up! So Any help on how to navigate this experience and do this right would be amazing! I seen U2 when i was 10 here at the covention center back in 82 and I've been in love ever since. Look forward to makibg some new friends this weekend!!!!!!!
    Joe Ahorro has a great guide to General Admission.

Link: http://onlineonthehorizon.com/ga-guide/

Have lots of fun in Indy!

7. Not bad
  8. Ah, so that's not a real queue. Well happy for you
  9. You bet! It'll be a honour Say hello to the rest of the 19 attendees btw.