2017-09-12 - Kansas City
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. If only I could click my heels three times and wake up in Kansas, eh Toto?
  2. 4 nights for Adam Clayton and Mariana
  3. It was rumoured a couple of months back, surely with no other basis than fan wishful thinking It would make sense, of course, but I doubt it happens.
  4. Maybe we might get Southern Man this evening.......
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Any word on which show will get the DVD? Is it São Paulo? And can't wait to hear how loud it gets at this show, KC is known for its stadium to get very loud.
    Someone here and/or other forums said they wanted Sao Paulo for the DVD and by the magic of U2 gossip became a rumor. So, don' believe what you hear, don't believe what you see...
  6. Just wait for an official announcement
  7. Hey all, sorry I've stayed out of show threads lately - what time are we expecting U2 to hit?
  8. Think the usual time has been 9.20-9.30pm?
  9. Okay cool just making sure. I believe my other two shows were about 9:20. Check out the instagram story!!!
  10. Post-show INSTAGRAM LIVE feature coming RIGHT TO YOU from MattG and his beautiful girlfriend Megan, when we get to the car after the show. DONT MISS IT!

Also we're gonna be having a few drinks and having other general sorts of fun here so it oughtta be a relaxed night This is sort of my "just have fun" U2 show of the tour.

Peace out til later!
    -matt