2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2

1. Put on popmart Leeds and listen to Miami. It's big
  2. Originally posted by ap5:I've attended a lot of U2 concerts. This version of Best Thing was a low point...it was really bad and huge buzz kill for the show.

Opening the encore with MS after finishing with MOD remains inexplicable me - totally kills the show

This last thing I never understood this tour.
  3. Just showed up.
    1. They snippeted TWP? Ack..
    2. Wtf was that acoustic mess?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:The acoustic version of The Best Thing is really terrible.

BUT

the one thing I really enjoyed is that, at 2:37, you can hear a "if". That makes a big difference to me. "IF you're the best thing about me, why am I walking away?". Subtle but great.
    I think it's in the Sci-Fi Soul mix as well. It really makes the song make more sense.
  5. I'm glad that the most useless tour leg in U2's history is over... South America will be different level...

6. The twenty one pilots fans like the snippet.

7. i'll post it on the minneapolis page. but don't get your hopes up. it's a poor recording in a very poor venue for sound.
  8. Did the GA line pass off peacefully when the virtual 500 super fans jumped the queue ??
  9. Sil is there as is the coloured lady who got on stage multiple times during ie tour , wears a yellow rose / carnation in hair .