2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. And if your late 1 minute you're back to the end of GA list!
  2. If you fall in like a good minion!

Thats where I call bullshit and go talk to the man at the gate. Mr. Venue Man. And he tells me the truth about the line up system!
  3. That is downright embarrassing
  4. This is how we used to buy tickets
  5. By organizing unofficial gatherings at a coffee chain?
  6. This is why the lottery system the band used on the Vertigo tour was so great.

Show up, scan ticket, win or lose for the inner circle. Move on and enjoy the show.

Gives everyone with a GA ticket a chance at a great spot without days of this sort of nonsense.
  7. Originally posted by ap5:This is why the lottery system the band used on the Vertigo tour was so great.

Show up, scan ticket, win or lose for the inner circle. Move on and enjoy the show.

Gives everyone with a GA ticket a chance at a great spot without days of this sort of nonsense.
    I know that would probably reduce queuing but did people not still queue so that even if they didn't get circle they were closest outside of the circle?
  8. I was in the heart for elevation and circle for vertigo. just walked in.
  9. Right? I'm still curious who starts these? Does one guy just appoint himself headmaster? Is it the same dude at all shows? Doesn't anyone question him?
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Right? I'm still curious who starts these? Does one guy just appoint himself headmaster? Is it the same dude at all shows? Doesn't anyone question him?
    What don't you understand? Usually the venue is on board with these lines? So you get a number the venue honors it and that's your spot? It's pretty simple and easy to understand.