2017-10-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. 50+ are career numbers (including playing abroad for Haiti among others).
    This season she has scored 3 already.
    Her recession clause must be through the roof.
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    50+ are career numbers (including playing abroad for Haiti among others).
    This season she has scored 3 already.
    Her recession clause must be through the roof.
    Wow, it's still impressive. >50 human lives, how unvaluable is that? ♥

I hope they renew her contract forever. Don't let Manchester City take her!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow, it's still impressive. >50 human lives, how unvaluable is that? ♥

I hope they renew her contract forever. Don't let Manchester City take her!

I heard PSG made her an offer she couldn't refuse.
  4. Not sure if this is helpful, but F1 confirms the Mexican Grand Prix on Oct 27-29 will go on as planned. Foro Sol is inside the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, where the Grand Prix happens. No damages happened to either construction, so maybe the show will go on.
  5. I really hope the shows do go ahead, there's a lot of people there who will get a lot out of an evening of music from there favourite band. I think when something bad or sad happens music is one of the first things we turn to. I think the shows should they go ahead will be really special.
  6. Rumourology strikes back: it now seems as if they recorded a few songs in San Diego just for lighting tests, and the shows that would be recorded for release are in fact the Mexican ones.

7. How difficult would it be for them to have a last minute idea change? In terms of being able to film the show o DVD standard? Maybe they had planned to film the São Paulo or Buenos Aires shows then the events in Mexico made them think that would be a better selection.
  8. Yeah, I couldn't help thinking that it must be some kind of "compensation" for the Mexican audience. The shows themselves will be very special on their own, but if you add the "posterity factor"... Well, definitely makes sense to record it there - even if they recorded the Popmart DVD in that same venue.