2017-10-19 - Sao Paulo
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Where's the chicken photo?
  2. I don't remember of sharing this...

Getting Larry Mullen's drumsticks:

3. How did that happen!? You were far from the main stage. Did the guards give them to you afterwards or what?
  4. Sorry I'm several months late asking this question. But I didn't realize this anomaly until I spent this weekend researching the band's entire tour history.

Why did the band end up doing four shows in Sao Paulo in 2017?

I'm curious because I don't think the band has ever played four consecutive stadium shows in the same city on a single tour.

I didn't realize their drawing power is that enormous in Brazil.
  5. Originally posted by HBK79:Sorry I'm several months late asking this question. But I didn't realize this anomaly until I spent this weekend researching the band's entire tour history.

Why did the band end up doing four shows in Sao Paulo in 2017?

I'm curious because I don't think the band has ever played four consecutive stadium shows in the same city on a single tour.

I didn't realize their drawing power is that enormous in Brazil.
    Well its the biggest country in South America with lots of fans. They have done it before, not sure if it was consecutive but they played 4 shows in Wembley Stadium for the Zooropa leg of Zoo TV. (Played two other shows in between but still, 4 shows!)
  6. They played consecutive 4 gigs af the Feyenoord Stadium in Rotterdam in 1993...

(... playing a small trick here )