U2 360° Tour
Legs (8): Promo tour, Leg 1: Europe, Leg 2: North America, Leg 3: Europe, Leg 4: New Zealand and Australia, Leg 5: South Africa , Leg 6: South America, Leg 7: North America
Shows: 151

1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 2011-05-14 - Mexico City. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

"One of the best 360 shows in the 7th leg and in the whole tour. The setlist is pretty unique. Right at the beginning of EBTTRT you can tell it's going to be a special night. They nailed it!"

2011-05-14 - Mexico City, Mexico - Azteca Stadium

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Out Of Control
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Mysterious Ways
    Elevation
    Until The End Of The World / Strangers In The Night (snippet) / New York, New York (snippet)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Stand By Me
    Desire
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Beautiful Day
    Miss Sarajevo
    Zooropa
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Mofo (snippet) / Please (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Scarlet
    Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encore(s):
    One
    Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You
    Moment of Surrender

Comments:
    The last time before 2017 U2 set foot in Mexico City for a run of shows was in 2011 for the 360 tour. The second was our highlight, with the first performance of Stay since 2009, the first performance of Desire since 2010 and only the second performance of Out Of Control on the 360 tour. It was also the first show to feature at least two Zooropa songs since 1993. This certainly was one of the best 7th leg shows and maybe one of the best of the tour, with great Sinatra snippets during Until, a great Stand By Me snippet, an amazing intro to Beautiful Day (with a girl saying the lyrics in Spanish) and a powerful version of Ultra Violet near the end. We also have an amazing recording of the show, so what's more to say? This is a must-have and must-listen.

Show page:
    2011-05-14 - Mexico City, Mexico - Azteca Stadium
  2. This is really an amazing 360 show. Can't recommend it enough. If you're a fan of Frank Sinatra, listen to UTEOTW here. Very special.
    Even the Mexican president at that moment was there.
  3. Very Nice!! I love the edge IEM ‘s
  4. Excelente setlust
  5. Almost the best Setlist of the tour but that’s reserved for Baltimore with 6 from Achtung Baby and 2 from zooropa in a post 90’s gig. (Basically all this show was
    missing was the fly).
  6. Indeed. Although most 360 setlists were superb, specially from 2010 on. They really stepped up their game that tour, oh man I miss those 2011 setlist parties where we just LITERALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. I guess that's how a Pearl Jam or Bruce Springsteen fan must feel every day every tour
  7. A great, great show. I know which show should be show of the month for November, either one of a pair of Scottish shows from that month in 2015
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Indeed. Although most 360 setlists were superb, specially from 2010 on. They really stepped up their game that tour, oh man I miss those 2011 setlist parties where we just LITERALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. I guess that's how a Pearl Jam or Bruce Springsteen fan must feel every day every tour
    Sadly no more so predictable now