1. Sadness on top of sadness. Just a great musician dying on a day that was filled with sorrows. He will be missed so much. Fuck today.
  2. Black years these last years for rock n roll
    Another star had gone away...
    ...i don't Like mondays...
  3. Very sad news indeed ....
  4. Not much can be said really except he was/ is (his music will live on forever) a great artist and it’s a sad loss.
  5. Really sad news. I am a light fan of Petty. I thought it was so cool that Prince went way out of his way to be part of George Harrison's Rock Hall of Fame ceremony just so he could play with Tom. Harrison's wife only wanted people who played with George to perform. I actually was a fan of Petty's from 1982, before I liked Prince, before I liked U2.
  6. It's so sad, he was a great artist. He died very unexpectedly. The Refugee, Free Fallin', A Face in the Crowd, Wildflowers, Down South, Learning to Fly, American Girl, The Waiting, You got Lucky, Even the Losers, the live epic: It's Good to be King, Mary Jane's Last Dance and Don't Come Around here no More to mention some of his fantastic tunes. He will never be around. R.I.P. TP
  7. Update: Tom Petty is actually "clinging to life", not officially dead. TMZ misreported his death. Let's pray for a miracle.