1. Its not bad. All these clips are ruining the element of suprise of listening to the album from start to finish when released like for SOI (you know i love the element of suprise ) Hope we dont hear the whole album individually (on poor sound quality clips) before its released.
  2. Can we just have a rock crushing song ????
  3. If Bono asked God to get rid of the wind in this mix then i think they are onto a winner. This mix has the wind far too high in the mix!
  4. i wanna rock songs stop with pop
  5. to me these 30 sec. feel like ATYCLB and POP in a merge

6. me too, just hope there's a kick ass rock tune on the album too.

Adam posted that Edge riff last year, hopefully that's on the album.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:I just want to hear the whole damn album m in proper sequence before I make my final judgment on all of these new songs.
    Yea I'm not listening to this. Too much being heard before the album. It was great getting SOI and listening to it straight through without any prior knowledge of the songs. I already thought 3 songs was too much. Especially fir a band that refuses to put more than 11 songs on an album.
  8. I like it, why is everyone so negative..

If you want drums, just wait for Lights of home
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Yea I'm not listening to this. Too much being heard before the album. It was great getting SOI and listening to it straight through without any prior knowledge of the songs. I already thought 3 songs was too much. Especially fir a band that refuses to put more than 11 songs on an album.
    i hope in the future after they are retired they release 1 album with all the b sides on it.
    i was Hoping to buy SOE on xmas this year and listen to the album without knowing anything either..but the internet and my will power made it too hard.