1. BTW, when will they release a full video???
  2. Yes..They dropped the teaser over a month ago!!

3. Odd, and even reminded of to the live version/visuals of BD on the JT 2017 Tour. The similarities continue!

4. GOOYOW the video. No, not that promotional video. No, not that one in Mexico City. A new one. Yes, for real. This time. We're not lying. Well, maybe we are. We scraped everything and filmed another one. Why? Shut up, that's why.
  5. That's like 4 of them teased. None released.
    And now they choose some scrapbook animation with that morbid image of the drowned kid with a sappy song.
    Looks kinda wrong
  6. Love Is Bigger should have been the first single. You’re The Best Thing The second. This song? The 14th...
  7. If they never release that Mexico video I'm gonna be real mad.
  8. All these videos for a totally underwhelming and shit-tacular song. Why couldn't they do something for Love Is All We Have Left, Book Of Your Heart, Landlady, Red Flag Day - shit, any of the songs from track 7 to 13 onward. That's where this album starts and ends for me besides Book Of Your Heart, Love Is All... and Lights Of Home.

And as for that 'Switch Remix', whatever that nonsense was....fuck off. Seriously, they must have some decent B-sides and outtakes from the SoE or even SoI / NLOTH sessions, so release those and not these remixes that are so god-awful they give you a migraine and wonder just what happened to the 'rock' that U2 shows from time to time still.

I really liked how colourful and joyful that Mexico video was. Just a pity it was for this song.
  9. Finally!!!