1. Never read the comments section anywhere in the internet.
  2. Political is good imo
  3. Jesus christ those comments. When I saw the vid yesterday, there were only comments from U2 fans about liking the song or not and mostly about the Mexico video. And now it's overrun by those comments... They aren't anything from U2 fans, and this is obviously an "internet raid" by groups of die-hard Trump fanatic assholes from the_donald subreddit (I checked, they did post about the video, probably what brought all those comments).

Fuck that. I'm glad U2 and the Israeli crew that made the video did this. We can't let these assholes win beause of their army of internet trolls. (And by assholes I mean the trolls from r/the_donald, not american republicans)
  4. I love this video!
  5. Originally posted by Sev00:Jesus christ those comments. When I saw the vid yesterday, there were only comments from U2 fans about liking the song or not and mostly about the Mexico video. And now it's overrun by those comments... They aren't anything from U2 fans, and this is obviously an "internet raid" by groups of die-hard Trump fanatic assholes from the_donald subreddit (I checked, they did post about the video, probably what brought all those comments).

Fuck that. I'm glad U2 and the Israeli crew that made the video did this. We can't let these assholes win beause of their army of internet trolls. (And by assholes I mean the trolls from r/the_donald, not american republicans)
    This. Glad someone said it!
  6. I'm not a die-hard Trump fanatic, and I gave the video a dislike. Sorry, but it's ridiculous.
  7. Yeah, nothing wrong with that if that's your opinion. The comments calling it "anti-white libtard propaganda" are something entirely different and to be honest, scary.

That must be quite something for U2 to see their video talking about among other thing a resurgence of white supremacy we've seen, with some of the top comments under it easily bordering on white supremacy. I'm pissed
  8. I was surprised reading comments from Brazilian fans on Facebook, where most of them were annoyed by the criticism of Trump, defending him, Brazilians are the most stupid conservatives on the planet.
  9. Jeez, people are really fired up about this eh?

I haven't watched it yet, can someone give me an objective view on why it's a bad video? (won't be able to watch for a while but I can post)

10. ^A screenshot from the video.
  11. i thought the video was thought provoking.was not ready for this shift from the day of the dead angle.we have a lot of problems in america.trump is becoming the biggest threat to liberty.the "kool aid" is strong with his followers.i swear theyre drinking the swamp not draining it.