1. Yeah, while I (selfishly) really want to see the Mexico video... After watching this, I agree, this is a much more important video. This is what the album and the song was all about, what U2 is all about, and I really hope this is streamed on US TVs.
  2. This is a terrible video. Maybe the worst they've ever released.
  3. yep - that is pretty bad - you could have done so much more with that song.
  4. U2 needs to learn what subtlety means.
    This is a crap video, and the reference to Aylan Kurdi was in very poor taste.
  5. Kinda liked it.
  6. Originally posted by Sev00:Yeah, while I (selfishly) really want to see the Mexico video... After watching this, I agree, this is a much more important video. This is what the album and the song was all about, what U2 is all about, and I really hope this is streamed on US TVs.
    you might be right. The U2 fans want to see the Mexico video (me too), but this song and this video are not as bad as some are try to impose.
  7. U2 aren't the ones who write and direct music videos. Granted, I'm sure the give the "okay," but I highly doubt Bono and crew wrote a song about Bono's wife while writing a directing a video about a circus little person... not their best video, but I like it. It's unfortunately the state of the world. Children are being washed up on beaches and the KKK/neo-Nazis are walking the streets in the US with torches and murdering people while being considered "fine people."
  8. Originally posted by Release3:U2 aren't the ones who write and direct music videos. Granted, I'm sure the give the "okay," but I highly doubt Bono and crew wrote a song about Bono's wife while writing a directing a video about a circus little person... not their best video, but I like it. It's unfortunately the state of the world. Children are being washed up on beaches and the KKK/neo-Nazis are walking the streets in the US with torches and murdering people while being considered "fine people."
    I get all of that, and I agree with the point of the video. But it's kind of too much on the nose and uninspired.

9. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still bad. And I can't agree more about the boy. It was really in poor taste.
  10. Music video taken too far with political BS. U2 hate is common but this video has some of the worst comments I’ve seen.