1. There are superior live versions of 'Bad', but my ultimate version was seeing the song live for the first time in Twickenham in 2017. Especially with the 'Hereos' snippet, I'd lost my dad earlier that year and he being a huge Bowie fan made it for an emotional moment.
  2. I’d struggle to name the best if out on the spot but in a pinch I’d always say 1990-01-10 is as close to perfect as possible. Bono on fire, great audience, good pace, great snippet. All you can ask for.
  3. Ruby Tuesday is the snippet. Preferably on its own, without Sympathy For The Devil.
  4. It may have already been said but during Sydney 1 for JT19 with the “Never Tear Us Apart” snippet was amazing. Sounded incredible. You can see the video of it on U2.com.
  5. 35 years ago, today!

6. Hard to believe it was so long ago and that he was only 25 years old.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:I’d struggle to name the best if out on the spot but in a pinch I’d always say 1990-01-10 is as close to perfect as possible. Bono on fire, great audience, good pace, great snippet. All you can ask for.
    Too me it is to screamy, the whole Wide Awake part (which is for me the highligt of the song) is screwd up in thst version.
  8. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:[..]
    Too me it is to screamy, the whole Wide Awake part (which is for me the highligt of the song) is screwd up in thst version.
    Bono had a lot of vocal effects during Lovetown, and during Bad the delays would go to the back of the Arena, so to say... Something that (to my ears) was never repeated with that intensity afterwards.

Other than that I think the 1990-01-10 is the most impressive I've heard (of Lovetown at least), but if there's better performances I'll be glad to hear
  9. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:[..]
    I can only counter by saying that particular performance is about as good as Bono ever mustered. He could hit those notes comfortably in 84/85 but that rawness in 89 is better for me.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    I can only counter by saying that particular performance is about as good as Bono ever mustered. He could hit those notes comfortably in 84/85 but that rawness in 89 is better for me.
    Thats why 1986 is the best year in the 80s by Bono
    He had the rawsness combined with hiting the notes clean.
    To me the 1986-06-15 - East Rutherford is superior to all versions of Bad from UF,JT and LT tour.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYTGF9MYGko