1. I also got #170 which will be going to a friend.
  2. Ah, nearly. I was tempted to leave mine sealed but I couldn't resist the baby blue vinyl. Transferred the numbered sticker to a pvc cover.
  3. Yeah I always save the stickers (numbered or not) to a plastic double layer which I then store together with the booklet. This will be no exception!

I wonder if this is a sufficiently known item to reach high prices on ebay. Not that I want to sell mine, just out of curiosity!

Tower Records still has some in stock btw, just in case someone's being tempted by our chatter

4. This is on Apple Music now, not sure when it arrived there but found it through accident on HomePod yesterday.

Some great covers

5. This is on Apple Music now, not sure when it arrived there but found it through accident on HomePod yesterday.

Some great covers
  6. Originally posted by shappers72:[..]

This is on Apple Music now, not sure when it arrived there but found it through accident on HomePod yesterday.

Some great covers
    Thanks for tip off - just downloaded RHMT. May not be the best version around but it's a rare recording so it's worth adding it to the collection.
  7. It’s a quiet good cover
  8. I have a spare sealed/unopened copy of the Roots vinyl if someone wants it